Custom Tour –
half or full day (maximum 10 hours)
A great road trip gets you out into nature, away from the norm and creates space for some new discoveries. Perhaps there’s something to rediscover, either way there is always something new to find and fun to be had. This lovely place I get to call home is in the basin of two mountain ranges – The Olympics to the west and the awe inspiring volcanically active Cascade Range to our east. Seattle is amazing in it’s own right, but beyond the city is another world of wonder and weed if you’d like. Get out in nature it’s good for the soul.
From botany to brews, and from waterfalls to weed, I can accommodate whatever you want to experience! Let me show you some hidden gems in this section of the Cascadia region. Pacific Ocean breezes, islands, ferries or pick a mountain to visit or a range to cross. Get out of the usual and take a day trip. Share your interests with me and we’ll carefully craft a tour around where your interests lie.
Not sure where to start?
Well, it’s the 100th anniversary of our wonderful National Parks and Washington State is home to three! Two of them are in the Cascade Range – Mt. Rainier and North Cascades, the third spectacular park is Olympic National Park. https://www.nps.gov/state/wa/index.htm
- Mt.Rainier vista, see small towns, old growth trees and spectacular views. Ride the gondola at Crystal Mountain for lunch at the Summit House and back to Seattle for happy hour on Puget Sound, watching the sunset over the Olympic Mountains.
- Mt.St. Helens – where the effects of the 1980 eruption can still be seen. This trip will be approximately 12 hours. http://www.mountsthelens.com/visitorcenters.html
- Upper Skagit River, to the North Cascades Highway, and further onto Washington Pass (seasonal) stunning scenery, eagles and cascading water falls.
- Personalized, private tour of Seattle and/or surrounding area.
- Open spaces of central Washington on the east side of the Cascade Range with wonderful valleys, river canyons and wineries.
Why Check Out Cascadia?
- Private, custom-flexible tours
- Cannabis friendly
- Tailor made itineraries
- Knowledgeable staff
- Featuring local craft and or sustainable businesses
- Abiding commitment to quality and a good time!
As with all Check Out Cascadia tours, this includes door-to-door service, ferry tolls, as well as a conscientious eye towards your comfort. Meal stops and other rest stops will be planned in partnership with attendees, and can be modified as needed. You won’t feel rushed and the tour’s pace will follow your interests. Entrance fees to parks, ferry and road tolls included in final price.
Please contact me to start discussing your tour and set a date/time. Use the “Buy Now” button below to put down your $200 deposit. Final payment will be digitally invoiced. You can get a sense of my availability by checking out my calendar.