About Check Out Cascadia:
Looking to escape for a day? Don’t feel like driving? Have family in town and don’t have the time to entertain them? Girls day trip with a hired driver, so everyone can enjoy the road trip, in any way you wish. Check Out Cascadia a local, customizable solution. Hire a knowledgeable, local guide to take you on a hassle free road trip.
Each road trip is private, just you and your people (1 -3 max) designed so everyone can relax and enjoy the journey. From picturesque to sublime, these road trips will be a quick escape to nature. It’s good for the soul to get away. As your driver, I’ll stop when you want, for whatever reason, without a fuss.
I am fortunate to get to call Seattle home. I am third generation Washingtonian; my grandfather was born here before it was a state. The idea for this business sprang from my love of this place and love of driving. This is a casual, cannabis friendly tour that focuses on comfort, nature and getting out of the city. The in city offers are wonderful as well – so much to see and do!
The Cascadia bioregion holds many wonders to check out! Waterways and mountains dot the Cascadia region of Washington State, a geologically spectacular area. Check Out Cascadia is designed to get people in a car to tour around, (i.e. road tripping) with a driver/local. The Cascade Range, as well as the Cascadia bioregion, spanning from southern British Columbia to Northern California. It is also known as the Cascadia subduction zone, (perhaps you read the New Yorker article, The Really Big One, ( 7/20/2015) the area is blessed to have several awe-inspiring mountains that also happen to be volcanoes! Come Check Out Cascadia, you can tell your friends “I saw it when…!”
Save yourself the hassle and let Check Out Cascadia pull a great road trip together for you!
Check Out Cascadia Details:
- The trip is you and your people. Private, custom and fun.
- The vehicle will comfortably seat 3 – 4 guests. If you have a larger party, please let me know and we can discuss options.
- Need one-way service? i.e. airport to Port Angeles to catch the Black Ball to Victoria, British Columbia; meeting friends outside of Seattle and don’t want to rent a car, etc.?
- Rain or shine, 12 months a year.
- Due to summer ferry challenges, we tend to avoid Sunday return trips via the ferry, this will limit some options.
- Driver will not imbibe and your safety is a top priority.
Leave the agenda to the expert (and the driving too!) The best road trips are when you have an easygoing local to show you around, who is also a good driver. When possible, I prefer local roads to the freeway, checking out small towns, diners, unique vistas, mountains, beaches and everything in between. I want to share these unique experiences and discover along the way, it’s good to have the larger context of where we are. I will be your local for a day!
Check Out Cascadia – Your Tour, Your Way
Special requests are not a problem. You set the schedule. Private and customized to what interests you, this road trip is flexible enough to change the route as we go. These are private tours, so only you and your people are in the car. We can stop to shop, eat, drink and be merry all the way. Come Check Out Cascadia and have a good time of it!
Sit back, relax and imbibe if you wish. The goal is to get you out of the city and enjoy a part of the region that’s not known to many.
Decked Out Road Trip
I’ll bring all of the accoutrements for a great road trip (including chairs, ice chest, blankets, libations, and more!) Please let me know if you have any special requests.
Note: While this is a cannabis, marijuana, ganja, etc., friendly company, we are unable to provide these treats for you. We can however, take you to many places where these delectables can be procured, which is part of the fun.
So what are you waiting for? Get out into nature for a day, it’s good for the soul!
Check Out Cascadia Service Parameters:
- The Cascadia region is vast and unique. These tours are specifically focused on western Washington.
- We have ½ day and full day excursions.
- Choose from pre-planned tours and modify them to suit your interests, or plan a custom tour.
Why Check Out Cascadia?
- Private, custom-flexible tours
- Cannabis friendly
- Tailor made itineraries
- Knowledgeable staff
- Featuring local craft and or sustainable businesses
- Abiding commitment to quality and a good time!